I really enjoy website work, I do a lot of development work on the webpages at my current job, this is mainly in asp for the server side code. For freelance work and personal projects I tend to work with php.
- html 5 - Used on all websites when developing clear and accessible websites.
- css 3 - Use of traditional css and well as transitions and animations and media queries in css 3.
- jQuery - Used mainly for managing events but also form validation and ajax calls.
- Bootstrap - My favourite website framework, I especially like the mobile first approach, and have also produced some jQuery that unifies the bootstrap and Wordpress menus.
- php - Used for all of my personal and freelance work as my preferred server-side language.
- asp - Used at work for all server side code along with .NET code.
- Design - I am able to talk through requirements of a website and from that produce website design options which conform to these requirements.
- Responsive design - All my development work takes into account mobile devices and the way pages are interacted with on these pages.
- MySql - Used for a wide range of projects, from a brief I can design a database layout, code access methods including working with store procedures.
- Wordpress - Used for most websites where the end user wants a content management system.